To our beloved customers who are family to us, Anthony Bruno is excited to welcome you back Wednesday, May 20th as we will reopen our doors for both lunch and dinner. We are prepared to serve and protect our patrons for this welcomed opportunity in the following ways:
- The entire restaurant has been sanitized
- We will be complying with the social distancing guidelines of keeping our tables six feet apart
- Our bar at this time will remain closed according to the guidelines which eliminate seats and standing at the bar.
- All tables will be cleaned and sanitized in between guests’ seating.
- Our entire staff will be wearing masks.
- We will offer disposable menus and electronic menus on our website.
- Our staffs’ temperatures will be taken upon arrival before they enter the restaurant.
We will operate at the mandated 50 percent capacity guideline which will require us to utilized seating times versus open reservations. Our reservation times are as follows:
- Tuesday through Saturday from 5 pm / 7 pm / 9 pm.
- Sunday reservations are 4 pm / 6 pm / 8 pm.
- Lunch will remain the same from 11:30 am-3:30 pm.
“Begin and end with the feeling of family”
In today’s world of Corporate Restaurants, Anthony’s Runway 84 offers you the rare opportunity to dine in a family owned restaurant. Our family style menu and atmosphere has been our motto for over 35 years. Customers enjoy our signature dishes while entertained with sounds ranging from Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin to Billy Joel and The Beatles.
For many, it is their first stop after arriving at the airport In Fort Lauderdale. People from all across the country have been loyal Runway customers for many years. We take pride in making everyone’s “Runway Experience” one they won’t soon forget.
Anthony's Runway 84
330 State Road 84
Fort Lauderdale, Fl 33315